Morocococo

These past few months have been insane. What with so many events taking place, work taking a central position and personal projects picking up, sitting down and actually getting down to putting together this travel journal entry has been quite a journey in itself.





Back in September I had the opportunity to travel to Morocco. It was definitely too short a trip and I will definitely go back but during my time there I travelled around Marrakech as well as Essaouira and enjoyed a particularly eventful trip to the Atlas Mountains.

The combination of heat, environment and daily activities didn't make this holiday easy for packing and my Converse definitely came in handy, albeit not quite making it back home in the same condition, as did harem pants, scarves and midi dresses!

Although the medina in Marrakech is beautiful and an experience within itself, sanctuary from the bustling noise-filled streets can be found right outside the medina walls at the Jardins Majorelles. The garden itself is magnificent, complemented by bright blue and yellow hues of the surrounding walls and architecture within. Yves Saint Laurent's influence can be seen and felt all around. Unfortunately my words and photos don't do it enough justice and a visit is highly suggested!

On that note I will leave you in peace to enjoy a few photos from the trip :)




Dress by Asos | Sunglasses by Epos Milano | Watch by Daniel Wellington | Shoes by Converse from Asos | Necklace by New Look








T-shirt by Mango | Trousers by Zara | Watch by Daniel Wellington | Shoes by Converse from Asos | Necklace by MVintage

Love,

N x


P.S. I cannot forget to thank my dearest friend Klara who insisted on photographing my every step and was very persistent about this blog post! 

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply