Mexican Fall


No I'm not in Mexico (I wish), but this Zara coat is quote reminiscent of the home of the taco, all I need is a sombrero. I thought I'd let it live up to its glory, and wear a simple all-black outfit underneath to set it off nicely.

While I'm quite a fan of statement necklaces, I like my bling to be a little more understated sometimes. The pyramid necklace I bought from Asos months ago is such an original piece and I'm loving the sliver of amethyst (on the longer chain I'm wearing) that I came across in Spitalfields market in Shoreditch London.




Coat by Zara | Shirt and trousers by H&M | Shoes by sixtyseven | Bag from Morocco

love,

C X

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

One Response to “ Mexican Fall ”

  1. The coat is gorgeous, and the bag too, love how ethnic they look- and it's great to see more Maltese bloggers out there!

    Abigail
    www.lerevasser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete