utilitarian


You've just got to love a Zara sale, and an oversized shirt of course! I've been living in this shirt for a week now. It's the epitome of comfort, and I find something so Parisian chic about the silhouette created when an oversized shirt is paired with straight-leg trousers.



Speaking of bargains, I'm also currently loving this little bag I found a couple weeks ago. I found it in a little boutique I usually just walk past in Sliema. It adds a lovely pop of colour to any outfit and despite its small size it fits all the essentials I need when I'm taking some time off. 


Shirt and Trousers by Zara | Bag from a boutique in Sliema | Sandals from Paris

love,

C X

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 3, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply