Bright Lights


Two weekends ago I got dressed up for an afternoon wedding. Feeling strangely nostalgic towards summer I thought I'd give an ode to the last few days of the season and stick to a brighter colour palette. 

 


Scarf by Saz Mifsud | Skirt by Asos | Heels by Zara | Vintage gold clutch and cuff

You know the event we blogged about a few days back? The one about the Saz Mifsud scarves? I wore mine as a top here :) I basically just tied the top 2 corners (of the square scarf) around my neck and the other 2 at the waistband of the skirt, et voila. I love the flow of the silk and this way of wearing it really shows of its wonderful pattern! Don't forget to visit the Saz Mifsud website and shop!

love,

C X


This entry was posted on Monday, October 14, 2013 and is filed under , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply