a night of fashion in the heart of sliema


My busy work schedule means that I rarely have time to actually physically hit the shops, often reverting to the Internet for my little sprees. So I was thrilled when I received an invite to the Bisazza Street Night of Fashion, where shops were open until 10pm. Sliema's busiest shopping street was full of people, hair and beauty stalls and a runway of course! I managed to squeeze in a few shots of the show before my iPhone battery gave in to hours of usage.

the show's about to start | a look from Sandro Ferrone | Janet Vella from Moving Bodies 

my favourites from Swish

my favourites from Miss Sixty


Tee and Trousers by Zara | Pumps by Asos | Bag from some cheap boutique in Sliema 

love

C X

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply