Day 1 | London Diaries | The Shard


I flew off to London, again, and this time for a week long stay! Spent it with my lovely sister and gorgeous cousins and well, we had a blast. Thought I'd start sporadically sharing some outfit posts from my time there throughout the next week. The weather there was much fresher, so it was a good change thinking about adding layers to my outfits (or at least tights) once again.



Jacket by H&M | Shirt by Just Female | Vintage shorts | Shoes by Massimo Dutti | Bag by Asos



Experiencing Renzo Piano's Shard and the spectacular view it offers, was definitely super worthwhile. And we couldn't say no to afternoon tea at Fortnum & Mason's either...







love,

C X


This entry was posted on Monday, October 28, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply