Sea Blue


Spent the weekend doing absolutely nothing but soaking up the last rays of sun in Gozo. I know this outfit is as simple as it gets but the view at sunset was so breathtaking I thought I had to share!


Jacket by H&M | Shirt by Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren | Skorts by Zara

A few days ago a friend of mine pointed out that I hardly ever wear colour. And, well, she's perfectly right, I do feel a lot more comfortable in blacks, whites and greys. If I do add colour, it's usually in a darker tone, and most of the time its blue. I always loved the colour. There's nothing more beautiful than the deep blue hue of the sea as the sun sets. And on that note, I leave you with the following...


love,

C X


This entry was posted on Monday, September 23, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

One Response to “ Sea Blue ”