Pattern Parade

After a short absence, I am finally back and blogging! Apologies for my lack of posts but this summer has most certainly turned out to be a hectic one!


The soaring temperatures aren't helping my sartorial choices and have been trying to resist grabbing the lightest pair of shorts and T-shirt!! 

This outfit has to be a summer favorite mostly because of its versatility but also because this skirt is my first foray into DIY. 
I had chosen the material at a local fabric store and together with the help of my very talented grandmother managed to create this light high-waisted skirt! Super happy with the result :)




Crop top – Asos | Skirt – DIY | Sandals – Medwinds | Watch – Skagen | Rings – Urban Outfitters | Necklace – Vintage | Sunglasses – Epos




Love,

N x

This entry was posted on Monday, August 5, 2013 and is filed under , . You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “ Pattern Parade ”

  1. Loving the print, the colours, and that laid back vibes. x
    wllwproject.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely :) your blog is amazing :) where is the fabric shop in Malta? I've been wanting to find one for ages! thnks!

    ReplyDelete