Neutral






Vest by Topshop | Vintage DIY Shorts | Choker by Accessorize 
Sunnies by RayBan | Sandals by Asos | Vintage Clutch

Make the most of your summer glow by throwing on some neutrals. There's nothing more refreshing than these baggy linen shorts. My darling Aunt (who happens to be a fashion-savvy avid follower of this blog) passed them on to me a few years ago and I've worn them year in year out. With the help of my mum we shortened their original style and they've really become a staple part of my summer wardrobe. The clutch is also an inherited piece (this time out of my mum's wardrobe) that I wear frequently, despite its many dents and scratches, which I've come to love, it's a truly classic bag that goes with absolutely anything. We all need a few classic neutral pieces in our wardrobe; they may not stand out on their own efforts, but combined they do make a lovely fresh summer outfit!

love

C X

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply