London Calling








1. Nothing beats this view.
2. Just landed! 
Pull&Bear jacket | Denim & Supply shirt | Zara shorts | Kurt Geiger shoes
3. Lovely brunch at Caravan
4. Wedding! 
H&M Dress | Vintage headscarf | Zara flatforms
5. The wonderful city hall
6. All partied out
7. Cold and tired but happy 
H&M Jacket | Asos tee | Zara skorts | H&M bag | Kurt Geiger shoes

I was just about to forget about my great love for London, but when we were invited to a wedding a few weekends back, I felt jitters the moment I got off the plane. It's a city that literally never sleeps, high-energy and jam-packed with things to do and places to go! It was a short stay; just 3 outfits worth really, but enjoyable nonetheless. And I'll be back before you know it; that's a promise! 
The above are just a few snaps from my phone, edited on afterlight.

love

C X

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply