The Ruffled Eighties


A while back I blogged about my outfit for the Malta Fashion Awards and I promised you a few more shots of my vintage blazer… well, here you go.

Vintage blazer | Zara jeans | Kurt Geiger brogues


I came across this gem of a jacket while browsing through my mum's closet right before leaving for the Awards (I was already wearing a totally different outfit!). As soon as I tried it on, I knew I had to wear it. It's made of a wonderful light linen fabric, perfect for this weather, with a white fabric lining that sets of the details on the back perfectly. The ruffles on the blazer's long back remind me of this Balenciaga SS2013 number. The Eighties had some good fashion moments after all!


Love,

C x

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 30, 2013 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response.

One Response to “ The Ruffled Eighties ”