Milano – Ti Amo!

One thing you must know about me is my passion for travel. It's been instilled in me from a very young age; the need to wander.

One of my best friends just happens to live in one of the most beautiful cities of Italy, Milan. It was about time that I dropped by for a visit and it was an absolutely perfect stay.

From markets to aperitivo, to shopping and eating, Milan just exudes style and grace. Even just taking a stroll around the streets is fascinating. 

I apologise for the album of photos but I just couldn't pick my favourites!!!

N x

     




     

     

Jacket - Mango, Leggings - H&M, Sweater - Zara, Earrings - Urban Outfitters




     

Sunglasses – Epos Milano


Shirt - Zara, Sweater - H&M
Watch - Michael Kors, Entwined Ring - Etsy

     


     


      

This entry was posted on Friday, May 3, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply