La Vie en Rose – Part 1

I wish I was in Paris right now. It's such a perfect city; from the people to the food to the general nonchalant attitude that seems to fuel the most romantic city in the world.

Vintage floral shirt and skinny belt | New Look black skinnies | heady mix of jewellery bought, collected and piled on over time 

So, just to feed my nostalgia a little further and to offer you lovely readers some outfit inspo, I decided I'd prepare a double post about what I wore during a week-long stay in Paris last September. I feel that I'd definitely repeat some of the looks I wore then, especially since they are pretty suitable to the season we're currently in.

Vintage blouse | belt and scarf worn as turban | New Look black skinnies


The food in Paris is great. I gorged on tartare, chevre, macarons, all washed down with lovely French wine of course.


RayBan sunnies | Asos leather satchel | Vintage denim waistcoat | silk tee from a London Boutique |  H&M metallic skirt | Kurt Geiger brogues





Massimo Dutti breton sweater | H&M black shirt | Zara mint shorts and nude loafers


Look out for more Parisian outfit shots tomorrow!

love,

C X

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 19, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “ La Vie en Rose – Part 1 ”

  1. Ahhh ur really making me want to go now! Dying to go to Paris! Love them all but the one with the KG brouges is my fav!love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bianca :) you really shoul go I'm sure you'll fall in love with it! x

      Delete