Denim Daze


I've been wearing lots of denim lately, from a totally denim on denim look to denim touches. There's something about denim that gives an outfit an effortless edge; and as the weather's getting warmer, anything that feels effortless is a godsend.

H&M jacket and shirt | Zara bag and jeans | Asos pumps



In this post I've worn two outfits where I've switched around the same or similar items for a different look and feel on different days. I wore the same jacket on both days, but by going for different shades of denim, switching up the basic shirts, and changing the shoes I've worn a work-appropriate, albeit casual, outift in the pics above, while in the coming ones I've gone for a more casual off-day look. 


H&M jacket | Zara vest, jeans and slippers


We'll soon be sharing some more ideas for using one same item on different occasions so keep your eyes peeled for more!

Love,

C X

This entry was posted on Friday, May 31, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply