Spring Shadows


Hi all! I wore this outfit last Saturday night. Spring is wonderful, I love getting to wear lighter outerwear, like this white Zara coat, that still allows you to show off what you're wearing underneath!


Do excuse the shadows on my face, didn't notice them when taking these photos! 

I bought these trousers from Zara at least two years ago but I haven't tired of them yet. Their comfort level is on par with my PJs! Yet I love how a bit of a heel and an elegant jacket really gives them that polished look. Additionally I like to cuff them slightly at the ankle as I feel they flatter the legs better that way.

Old Zara vest, trousers and coat, Asos mid-heel pumps, vintage leather envelope clutch

Love,
C x

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 18, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

One Response to “ Spring Shadows ”

  1. love the trousers !! love recycling stuff too - http://carolinestyling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete