Heels of Gold

Went for a little rocky walk last Sunday. Didn't wear the most appropriate shoes but screw that, the heels are gold and that's all that matters. I'm a total magpie and all that glitters sure is, well, gold.

H&M denim jacket, vintage velvet shorts, Massimo Dutti breton tee, Pull&Bear bag, Asos shoes


I love shoes but I'm not too keen on heels. Thing is, I can wear an uncomfortable garment for a day if I had to, but not footwear. So it's great when I find a pair of heels that I can actually stand being in and adore the look of, like these babies here. The chunky shape of the heel makes them so comfie and I love gold details (I'm a magpie, remember?).


Thought I'd give you some menswearinspo in this shoot too. Here's Tim rocking the monochrome trend in a lovely vintage sports jacket from Blush & Panic.

Blush & Panic jacket, Topman rollups, Zara shirt, Sisley sweater, Clarks boots

Vintage bracelet, Vivienne Westwood watch 

Love,
C x

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply