Layering Leather




Had some lovely weather yesterday, the perfect day to have lunch in Valletta. The weather is still a little cool and breezy though so I layered heavily: denim under leather plus leather under denim. 
I made this Levi's denim waistcoat simply by chopping off the sleeves of a jacket I found at a thrift store. It was a couple of sizes too big and the alteration to the sleeves made it a thousand times more wearable. I'm wearing it over a leather jacket I've had for far too long, giving it a new look in the process.


Denim shirt from a boutique in London, leather jumper and trousers by Zara, jacket by Pull & Bear, vintage waistcoat by Levi's

The image below shows my two favourite buys this season, worn almost every day!

Boots by Massimo Dutti, bag by Zara

Love,
C x

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply