Minimal Scuba


I found this sweater while browsing through the Asos website for something a little different. This deep purple number is made of neoprene, a foam-like fabric used for scuba gear! It gives the sweater an odd rigid boxy structure that I adore. 
scuba top by ASOS, old wool dress by Primark, boots by Clarks, sunnies by RayBan
I paired it with a wool skater dress (worn as a skirt). I think the feminine fluidity of the skirt creates an interesting contrast with the scuba top. 



C x

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “ Minimal Scuba ”

  1. I love it Claire! Thank you for the fabric info! <3 kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) You're welcome! You should make something using neoprene hehe would love to see what you come up with!! btw we so should meet soon :) xxx

      Delete