Venice Photo Diary (Dec 2012/Jan 2013)


Finally got down to sorting out the photos from my trip to Venice! What a beautiful city – despite the cold, it was sunny for the greater part of the holiday which meant that we got to enjoy the city's gorgeous architecture as we walked along the winding canals. Getting lost in Venice was easy but fun, searching for back roads and alleyways that led to pockets of quiet, away from the more touristic sites. The perfect romantic getaway :)

Hope you enjoy scrolling through the photos in this post! My outfits consisted mainly of wool; I'm not used to weather this cold back home!



























Claire x

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “ Venice Photo Diary (Dec 2012/Jan 2013) ”

  1. Loving all your photos + outfits Claire! Can I ask from where did you get the turban? I've been looking for one in ages!
    Love
    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bianca! I actually got it from asos but its been over 2 years now :/ But check the site out just in case :) its a knitted one so its warm and fuzzy <3 :)

      Delete