The Gig



An experiment in reinventing the jean jacket.

I discovered this denim jacket sitting at the back of my brother's wardrobe. It belonged to my cousin, is slightly large and will serve me well until I find a better-fitting replacement. Denim jackets have been all over street style blogs, especially those centered around Milan and Florence, where seasoned Italian gentlemen have found ways of making the jean jacket a formal layer. I thought I'd give it a go and found the perfect opportunity when I went to a Stalko gig with Nicole and Claire. If there's one item I'd suggest investing in, it would be this. It's versatile, can we be worn over or under blazers and thick cardigans, as a top or middle layer, with the collar popped up or folded down, even as a shirt of sorts (provided it fits snugly around the chest and arms – anything baggy will look like a throwback to the woeful Eighties).


Blazer and jumper by H&M, denim jacket by FCUK,
jeans by FSBN, vintage gold watch by Citizen and boots by Zara 
We hope you like the new design and please don't forget to leave your comments!

Sandro X

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 and is filed under , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply