Outfit Post: Embroidered Leather

Hello Boys and Girls!

Wearing Zara Chevron shirt, Zara Peplum vest, H&M leather bomber jacket, Massimo Dutti chelsea boots

This was yesterday's outfit! When I saw this leather vest on Garance DorĂ© I knew I had to have it, so when I spotted it at Zara the following day, I snatched it off the shelves immediately. I think it's a great buy! For one thing it's not everyday that you find a leather piece that's actually embroidered… It's also so wearable; it can be worn on its own for a more formal/sexy look, or, when themed with a shirt, as I did here, it becomes the perfect daywear. Don't you just love it when your clothes are multifunctional?

      

Oh, and say hello to my new Chelsea Boots from Massimo Dutti! I could live in these babies…

      


Claire x

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply