Monochrome Madness

With this being the festive season and all, I thought: "What could be a more perfect time to write my first blog post and introduce myself here?"!

This time of the year puts me in a great mood and it's not only the mince pies and mulled wine but definitely because I get to spend more time with my closest friends and family and put my Christmas presents to good use.



When putting an outfit together I usually look for something simple and easy to wear and make sure to finish it off with statement accessories and a red lip.


Polka Dotted Blouse, Trousers, Studded Clutch - Zara, Coat - Mango, Necklace - Vintage

Photo Credits: Stefan Balzan

Hope you're all enjoying this festive season as much as I am!

This entry was posted on Friday, December 28, 2012 and is filed under , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply