A Very Berry Christmas

(Don't forget to check out Claire's Christmas outfit down below!)

Merry belated Christmas to you all! I hope you had a great day with your nearest and dearest.

I thought it would be quite appropriate to wear burgundy on Christmas Day, not only because it's one of the colours of this fashion season but also because it's quite evocative of the festive season so it was a win-win situation, really.

There's not much else I can add except that I love white shirts. I think you can never have enough – the one I'm wearing here is one of my more recent purchases in the white shirt department. Always look out for details which make it a bit more special than the average shirt.

On with the photos!

Blazer and shirt by H&M, trousers by Zara and shoes by Asos.






Happy Holidays!
Sandro X

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 and is filed under , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply