When Less is Better

Amongst the prevailing, inconsequential (read: exercise, eat healthier, bla, bla) resolutions I've made this new year  shines one that I plan on sticking to; buying less but buying better.

Growing up, I never went through any major anatomical changes so I never really had the excuse to get rid of clothes because they no longer fit. Fast forward a few years and I now find myself the not-so-proud owner of a burgeoning wardrobe filled with the most random items. My love for clothes and new purchases doesn't really help the situation either. This year I vowed to myself that I would start making my purchases count. The cardinal rule of building a timeless wardrobe is that of investing in basics and in 2014 that's exactly what I plan on doing. Each item I add to my wardrobe is to be an investment, one I will treasure and wear often… or until something newer and more shiny catches my eye. Just kidding!

Since the weather hasn't been very inspirational, I haven't as yet given these future items the thought they deserve but I've compiled a visual list based on the items that have caught my eye and over which I have not stopped lusting!















Nicole x

This entry was posted on Friday, January 17, 2014 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply