White Nails


I'm in London this weekend and while it's sure to be rainy and cloudy there (or at least that's what the weatherman said), Malta's going through a bit of a heatwave. 

And with the summer heat, along come new beauty trends. Now, when it comes to makeup I must admit, I'm no pro – sticking to a routine of a touch of eyeliner and mascara, and blusher, always. When it comes to my nails, on the other hand, I'm always happy to try something new. This season, I've seen a comeback in natural-looking nails on the runway and magazines, as well as white nails.

       
 Cara Delevigne backstage and a runway shot from Rag & Bone's Spring 2013 show

The ever-so-stunning Kate Moss on British Vogue's June 2013 cover

A backstage shot at Kate Spade's Spring 2013 show

I've shied away from white nail polish in the past; it reminded me too much of girls in school painting their nails in corrector fluid (Tipp-ex to us common folk). However, all the images I've seen intrigued me and I just had to try it out. I'm happy with the result; it's such a clean and fresh look, perfect against sun-kissed skin!

Love,

Claire X

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 22, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “ White Nails ”

  1. Love the post girl! Really got nothing to do with the post, but were are your sandals from? Really love them
    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I love them too...I actually bought them from a random shop last year in Paris. I find it really hard to buy sandals I actually like; so these were quite a breath of fresh air!

      xx

      Delete