New Loot!

I thought it would be interesting to change it up from my usual outfit posts and show you some of my favourite purchases this month!

When I was younger I used to go totally overboard when I used to travel and would end up buying many items I'd later regret purchasing upon my return to reality!
Nowadays I try to take my time and invest in pieces that might be a little more pricey but that I know I will get more wear of and more of classic purchases.

Sunglasses - Epos Milano
On my recent trip to Milan I discovered a relatively new brand (at least to me!) of locally made sunglasses called Epos Milano and I simply couldn't resist this beautiful pair, even though it was raining cats and dogs on the day I actually bought them!

     

Another favourite discovery is most definitely the sister store to H&M that goes by the name of
Swedish influence is evident in both the beautiful, clean and sharp pieces of clothing, footwear and accessories as well as the shop layout and design which are impeccable!

Tank top - Zara
Tank - Brandy Melville
My style lends itself more to the casual side of the style spectrum so I'm always on the lookout for easily wearable pieces with a bit of a twist such as th above Brand Melville tank and the stark white Zara top which is both classic and edgy at the same time!

     

 Until next time :)

N x

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 4, 2013 and is filed under , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply