Back from Turin


Hey, I'm back! Sorry for my absence but I've been busy catching up on everything back home after a short trip to Turin. Italy is perfect for a great relaxing weekend getaway! 



I thought I wouldn't bore you with any outfit posts because the weather there was dreary and cold, and I'm in Spring mode now; the weather is beautiful here in Malta!! 

So I thought I'd share two lovely items I bought on a mini shopping stint while in Turin. I stumbled upon these two Italian boutiques while strolling around the city. Mauro Leone produces lovely leather shoes that are made in Italy and come in the prettiest styles and colours! Bought this blue pair with cute leather bows on top, a little masculine in style with a feminine touch, i.e. had to have them. 

I bought this quirky white asymmetric blouse from Souvenir. I loved this shop because they didn't have sizes upon sizes of the same item. Just a few items and maybe 1 or 2 of the same thing hanging on the rails, making every piece almost one-of-a-kind.


I don't know if this sounds weird to any of you but I rarely buy in bulk. I prefer to buy the occasional 2 to 4 pieces at a time and spend a little more on them rather than buying a load of cheap things. I feel like a full-on shopping spree leads to filling your wardrobe with things you will never wear and regret buying later. What are your shopping ways?


Have a lovely Sunday everyone!
C x

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 14, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply